Website & Application Hosting Provided by Source Forge.
|AOI Content Management System, also referred to AOI :CMS:, is
a PERL based Content Management
System. The purpose of AOI :CMS: is to offer features available
in other popular content management systems such as
Drupal while offering easy
theme creation through normal HMTL that most web designers are familiar
Themes describe the look and feel of most content management
systems. Unlike other content management systems, AOI :CMS: strives
to offer easy theme creation and modification. All themes are constructed
using plain HTML files with no confusing PHP or PERL code needed
for the theme to work properly.
- Single Instance User Authentication
- All security for all modules, plug-ins and all other
features are set through a single set of users, passwords
- Support for Multi-Instance modules
- All modules can access multiple sets of data and settings
for a unique appearance and purpose. Examples:
- Multiple Navigation Instances
- Multiple Stories/Articles Instances
- Multiple Hit Counters with different digits and
- Multiple "Database" types supported
- Database support offered through MySQL (Offered in Beta
- Database support offered through plain text files for
websites without a MySQL server. (Not available in Beta
- Open Source
- AOI :CMS: is solely offered under the GNU General Public
License. A copy of the GPL is available with the
distribution of this software package.
- AOI :CMS: is developed on
- Premium Themes Included
- Premium website themes offered only by the best
graphical designers on the internet.